Choosing a college is an important step. Let us help you simplify the process.
FSCJ will host virtual information sessions at the NACAC National College Fair on April 20 from 3pm-7pm.
Join us to hear from current FSCJ students and learn more about important topics such as:
• FSCJ degrees and certificates
• Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
• Career outlooks for in-demand programs
• Student success resources at FSCJ
Students and their families will also have the opportunity to request a one-on-one meeting that day from 3–7 p.m. with an FSCJ representative. Attendees must create an account to be able to schedule an individual meeting.
To register and create your account:
1. Go to virtualcollegefairs.org
2. Select the “Sign Up” button and create an account
3. Select “Student” as option that best describes you
4. Enter information about yourself
5. Register for “Tuesday, April 20” virtual college fair
6. Search for “Florida State College at Jacksonville”
7. Select an “Upcoming Event” and choose option to “Remind Me” for email and text reminders
8. Select “Schedule a Meeting” to choose a time to meet with an FSCJ representative
Free and open to the public, NACAC fairs connect you to hundreds of colleges and universities in one location.