FSCJ offers multiple programs for those interested in a career in health care. Learn more about your career options at our next virtual session on Thursday, March 24th from 6-7 p.m.!
Sessions will include:
- Faculty and program leaders available to answer your questions
- Information on how to prepare for entrance exams such as the HESI
- Information about support services for students who may have disabilities, are first-generation in college or low-income
- Information on financial resources available through Career Source
- Career exploration tools to help you explore salaries, top local companies and job growth for the Health Sciences